- Setup server with PHP 7+ and (MySQL 5.5+ or Postgres 10+) environment
- Clone or download framework as a folder into your server root, rename it (for example: core):
- Copy all files from /core/config/ into your server root
- Update /config.php with requisites of the database (more info)
- Launch file /core/install.php from the php console
- If your HTTP server is different from Apache, configure it in such a way that any user request for non-static file (*.php and any folder) will be redirected to /core/engine.php
There we go! Now you can log into admin panel (/admin/) with default requisites: Root@123456.